Eric Millerberg appears in court facing murder charges | News
OGDEN – The man accused of killing his teenage babysitter in North Ogden is in court Tuesday.
Eric Millerberg is facing murder charges in connection with the death of 16-year-old Alexis Rasmussen last summer.
Eric Millerberg and his then wife, Dea Millerberg, were both allegedly having sex with the teen in exchange for drugs.
Rasmussen overdosed and died and police believe the Millerbergs panicked and disposed of Rasmussen’s body in a remote area in Morgan County.
Prosecutors are accusing Eric Millerberg of killing Rasmussen by injecting her with drugs. Their main witness is Millerberg’s ex-wife, Dea.
The defense now wants its own expert witness, but claim that Millerberg cannot afford one.
Upcoming Events near Ogden
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Man buried, injured when project caved in shares his story
- Man shot, killed by authorities after allegedly pointing gun at police
- Officials locate possibly suicidal individual who prompted school lockouts in Bountiful
- Former teacher sentenced; student says she’s a survivor, not a victim
- Major changes coming to I-15 in southern Davis County