Eric Millerberg appears in court facing murder charges | News
OGDEN – The man accused of killing his teenage babysitter in North Ogden is in court Tuesday.
Eric Millerberg is facing murder charges in connection with the death of 16-year-old Alexis Rasmussen last summer.
Eric Millerberg and his then wife, Dea Millerberg, were both allegedly having sex with the teen in exchange for drugs.
Rasmussen overdosed and died and police believe the Millerbergs panicked and disposed of Rasmussen’s body in a remote area in Morgan County.
Prosecutors are accusing Eric Millerberg of killing Rasmussen by injecting her with drugs. Their main witness is Millerberg’s ex-wife, Dea.
The defense now wants its own expert witness, but claim that Millerberg cannot afford one.
Upcoming Events near Ogden
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Man charged with forcible sodomy in Syracuse
- Hill Air Force Base expects busy schedule as jet services expand
- Police release photo of suspect who allegedly stole, used bank card
- Utah man is partially paralyzed, aims to beat hand-cycle distance record
- Police identify couple found deceased in Kaysville home